Training - inhouse for management, leadership, train the trainer, personal development.
Coaching - one to one and business coaching.
Consultancy for organisational change and adapting to a coaching culture.
Interactive elearning in time management skills, recruitment interviewing skills, minute taking skills, chairing skills and job interview skills.
We provide seminar presenters & conference speakers.
Our Social and Environmental Activities
Our company values are important to us, and we review them every year during a strategy day. Looking after our environment is one of our values, and we do this by:
- Reusing handouts as office waste, rather than using new A4 pads
- Not using sticky notes, instead using paper and paper clips like years ago
- Using a supply chain who cares about the environment - our stationery suppliers collects old ink cartridges from us to re-use
- Using reused ink cartridges
- Shredding paper to provide bedding for small animals
- Planting trees in our local pocket park
- Doing a reverse advent calendar twice a year for our local food bank
- Providing Work Experience placements via the Job Centre for young people who have been unemployed for more than 6 months. Read about Brandon Smith here:
- Providing work experience to school and college students:
Read about Julia Frasineau's work experience:
Read about George Morrells work experience with us:
- Helping the local Chamber of Commerce in their work experience days by providing seminars to year 11 students on Job Interview skills.
- Paying suppliers on time because this is vital for all businesses.
- using payroll giving - we achieved the Gold Award for our staff giving to charities via payroll giving.
Our full policy is:
Empty ink and toner cartridges are returned to the manufacturers via a local charity for recycling purposes
Economode is used for lighter printing on internal documentation, thereby using less ink
All paper is sourced from recycled paper or, when this is not available, trees grown in sustainable forests
Additional handouts required following a course are up-loaded to a password controlled area on our website for down-loading by attendees. This eliminates delivery miles and encourages people to not print the handouts but just view them on their system or intranet.
Confidential waste is shredded and sent via the local authority for recycling
All other waste paper, card, bottles and plastics are sent to the local authority for recycling
Unused single-side printed handouts from courses are re-used for the production of draft and file documents, fax headers etc. by printing on the clear side
Cardboard boxes and padded envelopes are re-used for outgoing post
Non-confidential shredded paper is packed into used A4 envelopes and used as packing for boxes
Computers and printers which have reached the end of their business usage are given to schools and charities for reuse
Our Company logo is an Acorn and to build on this we donate Oak Trees to our local authority for planting in pocket parks and suitable landscaped areas. This offsets our carbon footprint
Whenever possible we encourage our clients to hold meetings with us over the telephone to reduce car miles
For the second meeting onwards held at client premises we invite the client to pay a green charge which is used to provide trees to our local community to offset the carbon footprint.